ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (170/300) > >>

Renegade:
My daughter is going absolutely bonkers for PLANETS!!!!

At 2 she can list all the planets in the solar system in order, and is constantly wanting more and more.

So, we've downloaded a bunch of slide shows, montages, videos, and music videos about planets, the solar system, space, etc. etc.

Some drive me a bit nuts. (Some kids videos are from India, but the English is pretty mangled and sometimes painful to listen to.)

But, every now and then there are some seriously cool ones. This music video falls into the AWESOME category!  :Thmbsup:

It's just so really, very, extremely well done. The choruses are really just extremely cool, and the verses are brilliant.

Tell me if you end up bobbing your head. ;)

Edvard:
Okay, time to get silly ;D ... With MINECRAFT!!
Lots of folks have done some music videos using minecraft as a machinima, though it's kind of hard to find original stuff.

These are the best originals I could find:

Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom-Boom
(AKA Creeper Rap):

Take Back the Night (epic child's-revenge-for-murdered-parents-movie themed video):

There are lots of parodies that are basically karaoke tracks with spliced-together screencasts of MC gameplay, but a few stood out as having obviously done by a 3D modeling and animation program.  The best two I could find:

Don't Mine At Night (Katy Perry - Friday Night parody)

Revenge (Usher - DJ Got Us Fallin In Love Again parody)

:Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
But, every now and then there are some seriously cool ones. This music video falls into the AWESOME category!  :Thmbsup:

-Renegade (November 04, 2014, 07:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Reminds me of this one, which was written when scientists said there were only 3 forms of matter:

Then after scientists decided there was a 4th form of matter, they wrote this one:

Giampy:
Do you like Jodler?

(the movie shows images of Dolomites)

Edvard:
Yodeling!  ;D

My favorite yodeling song of all time set to a dern-right DEE-sturbin' film-class production:

I also tend to classic C&W when I'm in the mood for cow-kickin' tunes.
Roy Rogers at his yodeling best:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version