ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (113/300) > >>

tomos:
I like this song Catgroove by Parov Stelar, and TakeSomeCrime danced really well for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo

And once you've seen that, check out this great wedding dance to the same song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nKfBxjN3DI
-Deozaan (November 02, 2012, 10:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

here's a nice dancing-in-the-kitchen video to that great track:

Edvard:
Just Laurel and Hardy dancing to the Rolling Stones...

superboyac:
This is not really a music video per se, but it's so cool I had to post.

Tony Monaco, hammond organ player extraordinaire, gives the most concise explanation I've ever seen of all the awesome things about this legendary instrument.  With a performance!  Tony is also the most willing and prominent educator for this instrument out there, as far as I know.

Yesterday, I emailed him and told him my goal was to play the hammond organ as if I were mimicking a big band (count basie, to be specific).  He put this video up less than a day later.  I had initially told him I was interested in his drawbar settings, since I've known he goes through the trouble of rewiring everything to his liking.  I was blown away by this.  He makes tons of references to big band stuff, even basie's guys.  What a generous man.

Target:
Tony Monaco, hammond organ player extraordinaire, gives the most concise explanation I've ever seen of all the awesome things about this legendary instrument.  With a performance!  Tony is also the most willing and prominent educator for this instrument out there, as far as I know.
-superboyac (April 03, 2013, 07:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

if you're into organs, this might amuse you

This guy is from 'World of Organs' in Adelaide (Sth Aust). 

Mark0:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version