ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (102/300) > >>

Edvard:
Yes, making off-time sound perfectly natural, that's something to behold.
In the rock/metal world, I've only heard Led Zeppelin, Soundgarden, Drive Like Jehu and Mnemic pull it off effortlessly.  Everyone else it sounded gimmicky, like they were very deliberately counting out that guess-my-time-signature with the riff rather than just letting it flow.
Nice to be reminded again how it's done.  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
And while we're traveling in time, one of my favorites, the Andrews Sisters from an Abbott and Costello movie:

40hz:
Since we're "living in the past" for the moment, here's two of Rock's soon to be "Greats of Yesteryear" in performance at the Canterbury Cathedral in 2011. May I present Messrs. Justin Hayward (Moody Blues) and Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) performing two Moody Blues classics: Forever Autumn and Nights in White Satin.

Of course the future of Moody Blues performance is secure since their appointment of Norda Mullen as their new flutist/guitarist/backing vocalist. Interesting interview about the role of the flute and flute players in the Moody Blues:

:)

SQUIDMAN:
Saw comment on Brubeck, you guys won't like it but will throw it in anyways: Blue Rondo Evil Dave_Brubeck :Thmbsup:
http://www.wat.tv/video/blue-rondo-evil-dave-brubeck-5dxd3_59x2b_.html

Mark0:
Two italian voices.

Elisa, Live 8 2005:

Matia Bazar, Champs-Elysées 1987:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version