ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (96/300) > >>

superboyac:
^^Great lady.  She has also inspired some of my favorite artists.

Deozaan:
Doodle Music, by Vihart.

A visual and musical expression of mathematical symmetry groups. The transformations done to the video are equivalent to the transformations done to the notes.
--- End quote ---

I never knew a braid could sound so beautiful. (About 2:35) :-*

40hz:
Here's a short excerpt from Cowboy Bebop:The Movie  This is the opening, part of a song by Yoko Kanno called Ask DNA.

Gummed up, brain dead and can't decide
you can't pray enough, you can't hide
You can be cool or you can cry
Do it wrong
Not it all
Or do it right

No one owes you, no one's to blame
Save for bad genes or DNA
Ask your conscience the why and how
Do it then
Do it when
But, do it now

Actually, all the music in the Cowboy Bebop anime series and movie is worth a listen. A quick search on YouTube will spot you dozens. :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
I got the soundtrack to Dustforce in one of the many Indie Game Bundles sometime in the past year and just recently listened to it. I really like it.

This video isn't anything special (just a static image) but this is my favorite track on the album: Pillars of Pepper

And you can hear the entire soundtrack for free here:

http://lifeformed.bandcamp.com/album/fastfall

40hz:
Something a little different. A jazzy solo bass arrangement of the classic Beatles song In My Life from their groundbreaking Rubber Soul album.

I normally don't go in for things like this since they're usually more interesting to watch as displays of technical virtuosity than they are worth listening to as a pieces of music. But in this case, bassist extraordinaire Rob Smith handles it with aplomb (and some string tone to die for) in this little homemade video.

I'm still amazed at how (through some adroit tapping) he manages the entire harpsichord bridge that is the signature part of this song.

Check it out! :Thmbsup:

:Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version