ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (82/300) > >>

superboyac:
Man, that Muppets skit is freaking hilarious.  That's gotta be one of my favorite ones.  I love how Animal is always panting!

I lived there for about 10 years. smiley

If you want to see beautiful girls, that's the place to be. cheesy
--- End quote ---
You're like the 5th person to tell me that.  I'm so going there soon.

Renegade:
You're like the 5th person to tell me that.  I'm so going there soon.
-superboyac (August 20, 2012, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Be forewarned... If you try to look at all the pretty girls, you WILL break your neck or at a minimum get whiplash. If you don't believe me, then go ahead -- just post back from your hospital room so I can say, "I told you so!"

Oh, and make sure to get into the Yonsei Severance hospital in Gangnam on Eonjuro as it is an excellent one. Don't go to Cha hospital, as it's a women's hospital and you'll only further exacerbate your neck injury.

There's a reason that song was written... ;) Eye-candy! Lots and lots of eye-candy! ;D

IainB:
@p3lb0x: Thanks! That PSY Gangnam Style (K-pop parody) is rather good.

Renegade:
I really have no idea where to post this - either here in this thread, in the joke thread, or in the Basement... But, it's a music video, so...

Anyways, it's a spin on an old Bee Gees tune (Stayin' Alive) and very political. I found it very entertaining, but some might not, so, it's in a spoiler.

Spoiler

tomos:
I really have no idea where to post this - either here in this thread, in the joke thread, or in the Basement... But, it's a music video, so...

Anyways, it's a spin on an old Bee Gees tune (Stayin' Alive) and very political. I found it very entertaining, but some might not, so, it's in a spoiler.
-Renegade (August 23, 2012, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Funny I heard that on mainstream radio here - they dont pay much attention to lyrics when they're in English.
I wanted to look it up -
I hadn't even noticed the political content - just a big fan of disco BeeGee's :)
On a purely musical note, the Pink Floyd bit clashes badly imo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version