ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (68/300) > >>

youngjohn12:
Billy Idol with Hold of Really like - IMHO his best out of the three excellent audio he submitted. It characteristics a rather fascinating style and bit-part celebrity known as Betsy Lynne Henry as Devon (how 80's), the loli-girl down-the-hall next door neighbor. (Really! How Eighties can you get?) I'd like it if he would re-record this without that overproduced MTV seem. It wold be better as a immediately mountain instrument variety.

Edvard:
A friend of mine just recommended these to me.
This chick RAWKS!!

... and we couldn't leave well enough alone and NOT do a dubstep remix, now could we?
Of course not!

LET'S OPEN UP THIS PIT!!!

MerleOne:
Note: There's also full footage (1.5 hours) of one of her Tin Angel concerts that can be found here.
-40hz (January 05, 2012, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe a little off topic, but I have a question regarding this video.  I got the .flv file from Youtube, it plays ok but I'd like to convert it to another format (DVD and iPod).  I have tried 2 different video converters that used to work fine : Any Video Converter from Anvsoft and XmediaRecode.  They both have an issue : in the resulting video, the sound is terribly out of sync.  I know it's a common problem, but if someone knows a converter that would handle .flv format better, I'd appreciate it a lot.  Thanks.

Deozaan:
This one has been featured on this site elsewhere, but it's so great I don't think anybody will mind seeing it again:

tomos:
This one has been featured on this site elsewhere, but it's so great I don't think anybody will mind seeing it again:
-Deozaan (January 23, 2012, 10:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I mised that one - loved it, thanks deo :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version