ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (67/300) > >>

superboyac:
I think anime is the perfect word for that!  She reminds me of that brilliant piano virtuoso from Japan, Hiromi...or something like that.  Mmmm....cute girls and violins!

40hz:

I think anime is the perfect word for that!  -superboyac (January 17, 2012, 12:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yup. The only thing missing was the loligirl 'sailor suit' or school uniform.

Mmmm....cute girls and violins!

--- End quote ---

Well...yeah...

...or cute girls with glasses...or cute girls with space suits...or cute girls with...
 ;) :Thmbsup:

superboyac:
Well...yeah...

...or cute girls with glasses...or cute girls with space suits...or cute girls with...
 ;) :Thmbsup
-40hz (January 17, 2012, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
ahh....you got me there!  In college, there was a strange guy in our dorms that REALLY enjoyed the Sailor Moon cartoons.  He really liked it, his roommates will attest to that.

Deozaan:
she can (and does) do all that 'stuff' live in case you're wondering.-40hz (January 17, 2012, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

How does she do the "wub wubwub" stuff live? :huh:

40hz:
^Usually plays her part live over a recorded backing sequence.

Although I could see her performing with someone like Thomas Dolby. Give him a modern sampling keyboard and a half hour to program it and he could easily fake an entire orchestra. I've seen him do it. Just throw in Dr. Didge on didgeridoo (or a good bull-roarer player) for authentic "wub-wub" and you'd be all set.
 8)

Doing the camera sweeps and locale changes live might be a problem however. Need a magician for that.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version