ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (48/300) > >>

app103:
Just went looking for some other Michael Bianco videos (I wasn't that familiar with him), and OMG I THINK I AM IN LOVE!  :-*

JavaJones:
Awesome stuff everyone. I love how this thread has gone through so many variations. I'm digging this latest string instrument kick, especially the creative/unusual tack. Particularly enjoying the CBG stuff and Ewan Dobson.

Tapatar is cool, similar to what I used to do (as a total non-guitarist) to "play" a guitar and have fun. But it seems a bit too random-ish and frenetic in some instances (hit as many complementary notes as fast as you can!). There's clearly lots of talent there though.

- Oshyan

Deozaan:
Wow. I'm really impressed with Rob Martino and Ewan Dobson! I'm considering buying Rob Martino's album. :Thmbsup:

tomos:
great stuff :)
especially enjoying the "trance music on a guitar" (Ewan Dobson) and Seasick Steve :up:

40hz:
great stuff :)
especially enjoying the "trance music on a guitar" (Ewan Dobson) :up:
-tomos (April 08, 2011, 04:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1 on Dobson.  Especially that first song. His time is so dead-on it's almost unreal. You could calibrate a metronome off his beat it's so precise. Amazing! Love to play a 'long set' with that guy someday.  :)

(Are those military and Ninja costumes in reference to the Vietnam War? Or Free Tibet...or a MMORPG character...or something? Anybody know whats up with that?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version