ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (29/300) > >>

MerleOne:
Holy Rube Goldberg, Batman! OK Go does it again. :)

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (March 03, 2010, 01:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow !

tomos:
Holy Rube Goldberg, Batman! OK Go does it again. :)

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (March 03, 2010, 01:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow !
-MerleOne (March 05, 2010, 03:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

wonderful stuff :D
ah, it's from the guys that brought us

As for sheer video eye candy, here's some to have fun with.

OK Go - Here It Goes Again
-zridling (December 03, 2008, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

(btw, I changed Zaines link cause youtube one 'not available' here)

tomos:
Kasír,
three young guys from Denmark that play mainly traditional Irish music,
this one: "A Trip to Devon" is written by them (with a traditional Bulgarian piece at the end) - best new music I've heard in a while (new to me anyways)

that one reminds me of another traditional group, from Asturias (North Spain) Llan de Cubel - not that piece in particular, but I like that song (La Casa Gris / The Grey House)

edit/ and another nice one (a bit more modern) from Kasír http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2q69C6hAqU&NR=1

mouser:
This brought a huge smile to my face (direct youtube link):

Have you ever had a dream that you can play the guitar effortlessly and produce beautiful music and it happens in your dreams like it just flows out of you without requiring any concentration or planning.. this video made me think of such dreams.

From http://www.boingboing.net/

Deozaan:
Have you ever had a dream that you can play the guitar effortlessly and produce beautiful music and it happens in your dreams like it just flows out of you without requiring any concentration or planning.. this video made me think of such dreams.-mouser (March 18, 2010, 03:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Lucky. My dreams are weird. One of my recurring dreams I have is that my teeth become loose or fall out. Just happened to me again last night. Good thing I have a dentist appointment soon. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version