ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (5/300) > >>

Music_Guy:
This music video used to run smoothly for me but I just checked it out today and maybe one of my plugins is messing something up but in any case, if you enjoy a heart filled live performance, check out Shinedown doing a cover of 'Simple Man'.

Shinedown - Simple Man

Oh ya ... If you enjoy great singers, I'm going to sound a little tootie-frootie for bringing this one up but man she got pipes and rocks this out. Celine Dion doing a cover of 'Alone' by Heart.

Celine Dion - Alone

cranioscopical:
Got news for ya, it doesn't stop there either.
Just be grateful you don't have to deal with me on a regular basis. (I'm allergic to 8's and 2's!) :-[
-40hz (December 02, 2008, 10:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
There are two kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and 10 who don't.

tomos:
forgot to say - Deo - I really enjoyed the Lemon Jelly tracks  :up:

Zaine:Finally, one of the strangest and most moving videos I've ever seen by Unkle called, Rabbit in your Headlights. It was sad and powerful and strangely damning. And then there's the end of the video, the part no-one forgets. The whole video is utterly cryptic. It's almost impossible to say what it means, but it's equally hard to find someone who can watch it, really watch it, and remain unmoved.
-zridling (December 03, 2008, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
that was heavy going, really shocking really, glad something "good" happened in the end
I'm  also glad I watched the "OK Go - Here It Goes Again" one after ;D had a good laugh (phew!)

havent listened to everything yet but working my way through them, thanks for the music :-)

edit/ forgot to say 4WD - I've actaully heard "Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson" (that track in particular) on the radio somewhere - I'm presuming there was a good few beeps involved ;)

Target:
There are two kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and 10 who don't.
-cranioscopical (December 03, 2008, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

not sure of the maths here but isn't that 3 kinds? (I know that quote as 'there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't...')

cranioscopical:
-cranioscopical (December 03, 2008, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

not sure of the maths here but isn't that 3 kinds? (I know that quote as 'there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't...')
-Target (December 03, 2008, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's all a bit beyond me!  I learned to count on my fingers... gloves on/gloves off  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version