ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (4/300) > >>

Target:
then there's this one from Peter Gabriel (one of my all time faves)

Sledgehammer

PhilB66:
Fun thread. Tnx. zridling.

@40hz

Cool list, but your sorting and ordering skills seems lacking  :P

40hz:
Fun thread. Tnx. zridling.

@40hz

Cool list, but your sorting and ordering skills seems lacking  :P

-PhilB66 (December 02, 2008, 10:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Got news for ya, it doesn't stop there either.
Just be grateful you don't have to deal with me on a regular basis. (I'm allergic to 8's and 2's!) :-[

4wd:
One of my favourites when sliding into the moral abyss of too much alcohol, (those interested in the America's Cup will remember it):

Men At Work - Land Down Under

And then, hard rock is always good:

Rose Tattoo - Rock'n'Roll Outlaw, Branded & We Can't Be Beaten

The Angels - We Gotta Get Outta This Place, (I think it flows better than Eric Burden's original - rocks way better too :) ).

Tempered with something a little more popular:

Hunter & Collectors - Holy Grail

Just to show I'm not totally pro-aussie:

Johnny Warman - Screaming Jets - for a bit of computer nostalgia.

Molly Hatchet - Fall Of The Peacemakers

The Clash - London Calling

Wall Of Voodoo - Far Side Of Crazy

WARNING: The following is definitely NSFWWoC, (Not Suitable For Work, Wife or Children) - unless they have a really, REALLY good, (or warped), sense of humour and don't mind the odd four letter word or 50.

And for when you're flat out totally inebriated sitting around a campfire with your fellow inebriates, nothing beats firing up:

Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson - Hey Santa Claus!, (because it's almost Christmas) - I'll let you find his other songs on YouTube ;)

zridling:
As for sheer video eye candy, here's some to have fun with.

OK Go - Here It Goes Again

For the guitar hero inside you, Queen and Pachabel would be impressed. (Warning: crank it!)

For the geek inside you, The Machine Us/ing Us. Very nice video.

So sue me. I have a thing for girls in short skirts. (110 million views!)

Finally, one of the strangest and most moving videos I've ever seen by Unkle called, Rabbit in your Headlights. It was sad and powerful and strangely damning. And then there's the end of the video, the part no-one forgets. The whole video is utterly cryptic. It's almost impossible to say what it means, but it's equally hard to find someone who can watch it, really watch it, and remain unmoved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version