ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (167/300) > >>

Renegade:
I'd never heard of this song before today, though I had heard of Pete Seeger.

Needless to say, I LOVED it!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

I have a new song to add to my regular playlists!

superboyac:
This just may be the definitive version of Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes from the Back to Front Tour  which ends in December of this year. Awesome!

:Thmbsup:
-40hz (October 10, 2014, 08:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
I agree.  Great version...plus modern and clean!

40hz:
Great version...plus modern and clean!
-superboyac (October 15, 2014, 02:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I especially enjoyed that lovely and adorable young woman's smile around the 2:20 mark when she realized she was up on the big stage screens. Too cute! ;D

40hz:
This one is fun. With thanks to the Sploid blog for the find.

Mayokero is the first song of the album Acowpella Beatbox by Israeli artist Roy Kafri. The music video—directed by Vania Heymann, a second year student in Bezalel School of Art and Design—is brilliant. It takes classic album covers and animates them to sing along the song in a completely seamless way.
--- End quote ---

8)

40hz:
Electric bass. Though I'd seen them all. Fretted and fretless...4-string...then 5-string...then 6-string...then 8...then 12...

Then along came Mark Sandman of the band Morphine with his unique 2-string slide bass technique. At which point I thought I had heard it all too.

But now there's a pedal steel bass dubbed the "Slideking Bass" made by Jackson Steel Guitar Co. and played by none other than Zane King.

Learn something new every day.

:Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version