ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (158/300) > >>

Giampy:

A long solo by Zakk Wylde:

40hz:
Performance featuring Seaboard GRAND keyboards.

On May 22nd, ROLI showcased a Seaboard ensemble at Abbey Road Studios, featuring legendary keyboardist Jordan Rudess, accompanied by Marco Parisi and Heen-Wah Wai, and Ray Hearne at the drums.The song was composed for ROLI by Nathan Stornetta and Jordan Rudess. It is named after bass player extraordinaire Tony Levin, for its incredible bass and synth sounds.

--- End quote ---

Interesting possibilities for the adventurous keyboardist...

More on the Seaboard can be found on its website. Link here.

superboyac:
Performance featuring Seaboard GRAND keyboards.

On May 22nd, ROLI showcased a Seaboard ensemble at Abbey Road Studios, featuring legendary keyboardist Jordan Rudess, accompanied by Marco Parisi and Heen-Wah Wai, and Ray Hearne at the drums.The song was composed for ROLI by Nathan Stornetta and Jordan Rudess. It is named after bass player extraordinaire Tony Levin, for its incredible bass and synth sounds.

--- End quote ---

Interesting possibilities for the adventurous keyboardist...

More on the Seaboard can be found on its website. Link here.
-40hz (August 24, 2014, 04:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's VERY fascinating.  First thing I think of is a keyboard that has breath controller, pitch/bend, or any midi control built into the keys themselves. 

40hz:
It's blast from the past Monday!  :tellme:

One of the more interesting early "British Invasion" era groups The Left Banke.

Their unusual arrangements and melodies were dubbed "Baroque Pop" by the music press - who didn't know quite what to make of them at first. Here is one of their most famous numbers (they had several) called Pretty Ballerina.

The first band I was ever in used to cover this song. This one brings back memories of a gentler time it does g'uvnor!  ;D

:Thmbsup:

40hz:
That's VERY fascinating.  First thing I think of is a keyboard that has breath controller, pitch/bend, or any midi control built into the keys themselves. 
-superboyac (August 25, 2014, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agree. Anything that affords a musician more room for nuance and expression is ok in my book! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version