ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (156/300) > >>

Edvard:
The redneck side of me has a few things to show you.  ;D

And I don't have a box to put this in, but here it is...

tomos:
^enjoyed, especially the first one :-*

You may have heard this one too, NSFW I guess (no video so I just give the link) Gin and Juice - The Gourds (cover Snoop Dogg)

wraith808:
Best. Cover. Ever.

Get Lucky on Bassoon and Theramin

tomos:
^ (had to look up theramin) Brilliant :-*

40hz:
Joe Gore (Tom Waite's guitarist) performing his arrangement of the Allegretto Pizzicato movement from Béla Bartók's Fourth String Quartet complete with his trademark hat and blank expression stage face.

Joe's CVJoe's recording and performing credits include Tom Waits, PJ Harvey, Tracy Chapman, Marianne Faithfull, DJ Shadow, Courtney Love, Flea, Les Claypool, the Eels, and many other artists. His music appears in many films and TV shows. Joe helps develop musical products for various companies, notably Apple, where he is a major indie developer for the GarageBand, Logic, and MainStage platforms. He's written literally thousands of articles about music and musicians, and is senior editor of Premier Guitar magazine.
--- End quote ---

And yeah...that's a self tricked out $99 Hello Kitty model Squire Strat he's using for part of it.

This guy is a trip. Check out some of his other videos here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version