ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (106/300) > >>

app103:
Who could ask for more? ;D
-40hz (January 17, 2013, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

So, you want more? Ok...

Same source, their list of Top 50 Bands Deserving More Attention:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLynWMf4d2pOQ_Zuvn9kKJSRioDXLJ8lbW

:D

40hz:
^ ;D ;D ;D

Appreciated. 8) :Thmbsup:

My only objection to post-rock is how so many of these groups make that mistake every amateur musician makes when they start doing their own recordings: excessively extended intros.

I know some of it's to set the mood or establish a little ambiance. But do we really need a half minute or more of drone pads or sequenced beats before a song begins? Like the "Gumby" characters from Monty Python said:

Get on with it!!!

app103:
           Get on with it!!!

-40hz (January 17, 2013, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, at least most of them have the "stfu & play" part down.  :D

I am not one of those people that can code to techno. I prefer this kind of stuff. Music I can think to.

40hz:

^You're a rare bird, April. Don't ever change!  :) :Thmbsup:

If you get a chance, check this guy out. He appeals to the more intellectual listener. Sorry. No vids as far as I know.

Also a shameless plug - that's our godson that did the engineering and mixing on the album. He one more of those multi-instrumentalist Berklee College of Music grads now living, working - and "paying his dues" - in NYC's music scene.

app103:
Speaking of shameless plugs...

This is Angelface/Headcase.

My daughter is dating the guitarist/lead singer/song writer. When he's not making music, he's a technical writer.

The entire album is available on Amazon as a digital download.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version