ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (83/300) > >>

Renegade:
I really have no idea where to post this - either here in this thread, in the joke thread, or in the Basement... But, it's a music video, so...

Anyways, it's a spin on an old Bee Gees tune (Stayin' Alive) and very political. I found it very entertaining, but some might not, so, it's in a spoiler.
-Renegade (August 23, 2012, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Funny I heard that on mainstream radio here - they dont pay much attention to lyrics when they're in English.
I wanted to look it up -
I hadn't even noticed the political content - just a big fan of disco BeeGee's :)
On a purely musical note, the Pink Floyd bit clashes badly imo.
-tomos (August 23, 2012, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

I liked the Pink Floyd in there. I thought it worked pretty well. The original Bee Gees is here:

I think the drums make it work there. It comes in smooth. The middle part was a bit surprising, but seemed well done. Kind of reminds me of the old "Dr. Hook" stuff, e.g. Hooked on Classics, etc.

But seriously -- that was on a regular radio station? I'm shocked. Cripes, they even say:

Political911 was an inside job

As a funny/sad aside, this one fellow, Brandon Raub, has basically been "disappeared" for saying "911 was an inside job" on Facebook:

http://rt.com/usa/news/marine-facebook-miles-family-331/

IainB:
Anyways, it's a spin on an old Bee Gees tune (Stayin' Alive) and very political. I found it very entertaining, but some might not, so, it's in a spoiler.
-Renegade (August 23, 2012, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
Could you put the link in plain text please? I can' seem to get that to work in my plugin, for some reason.
Thanks.

Edvard:
Hilarious music video and terribly catchy k-pop. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
--- End quote ---

everything.

P.S. he can perform it live:

superboyac:
--- End quote ---

everything.

-Edvard (August 23, 2012, 11:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

OPUM-CONDOM-SAH!!

Renegade:
--- End quote ---

everything.

-Edvard (August 23, 2012, 11:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

First shot and basically the whole video - That's exactly at Gangnam station looking mostly north. The stage is on the north east corner of the intersection. Wandered hammered around there more than once. :P

I cannot possibly express what Gangnam is like... Love the place. Probably why I lived there for almost a decade. :P

OPUM-CONDOM-SAH!!
-superboyac (August 24, 2012, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

??? Don't get it...  :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version