ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (296/300) > >>

40hz:
And for sheer insanity combined with unbelievably virtuoso performances and tight arrangements, it's still hard to outdo the late Frank Zappa.

Talk about a lineup: Frank Zappa—guitar, percussion, vocals; George Duke—keyboards, finger cymbals, tambourine, vocals; Napoleon Murphy Brock—sax, vocals; Ruth Underwood—percussion; Tom Fowler—bass; Chester Thompson—drums! You just don't see that caliber of musicians assembled on a single stage all that often these days. (Ruth is awesome!)

Shades:
This is more of a fun thing than a song per se. But you'll sometimes hear the compliment that some singer could sing the phonebook and make it sound good.

Well...Floor Jansen (Nightwish) was asked to sing a page from the Yellow Pages on NPO Radio2 during a studio interview/appearance. And she  managed to do just that. ;D :Thmbsup:

-40hz (April 28, 2022, 09:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Floor Janssen has the voice of angel and sings like a goddess. And the weird thing is that actually lived less than 10 kilometres from her home, yet never heard of her.

Here is a far better example of what her voice can really do! Vimeo or on

Here a review from a proper opera singer.

Here is another great example

merkin:
I like this

40hz:
Floor Janssen has the voice of angel and sings like a goddess. And the weird thing is that actually lived less than 10 kilometres from her home, yet never heard of her.

Here is a far better example of what her voice can really do! -Shades (April 28, 2022, 11:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don’t miss my previous posts in this thread showing Floor’s voice in its full glory.  :Thmbsup:

—————-
Here a review from a proper opera singer.

--- End quote ---

Ah! The Charismatic Voice channel! One of my favs. Elizabeth is an utter gem in addition to being a knowledgeable vocal coach. She just recently released her own album. 

Not too hard on the eyes either.  ;) ;)

wraith808:
Ah! The Charismatic Voice channel! One of my favs. Elizabeth is an utter gem in addition to being a knowledgeable vocal coach. She just recently released her own album. 

Not too hard on the eyes either.  

-40hz (April 29, 2022, 04:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed on all counts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version