ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend some music videos to me!

<< < (21/300) > >>

tomos:
Oh goody, weird videos.
-Edvard (February 19, 2009, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL Edvard - on both counts!

I really enjoyed the Mogwai one Deo, great track. Here's another one from them We're no Here with a very professional video of some french people on a cycling tour in the Himalayas - which actually go quite well together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E00A5-XmMiU&feature=related

app103:
I am back with another one that's off the beaten path...

Close your eyes when you click the link and don't open them till the song is halfway over. Trust me on this. You'll love it even more if you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbZRWINje4

and don't read these spoilers till after you come back:

Amazing fact #1Sungha Jung is only 12

Amazing fact #2It usually takes The Eagles at least 2 guitarists to play an arrangement like that, live in concert. Compare

More from same artistMore Than Words (The ending is great)
Fight (he was much younger when he did this one, about 9 years old)
He has over 100 videos uploaded

Deozaan:
Close your eyes when you click the link and don't open them till the song is halfway over. Trust me on this. You'll love it even more if you do.-app103 (February 19, 2009, 01:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

How will I know when the song is halfway over if my eyes are closed?

I really enjoyed the Mogwai one Deo, great track.-tomos (February 19, 2009, 12:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just found out about Mogwai the other night and that strange video for The Sun Smells Too Loud is the first one I came across (after hearing a small part of a different song which is what got me searching for them).

I've found I really like Mogwai's music. Or at least what I've heard of it so far.

Deozaan:

Close your eyes when you click the link and don't open them till the song is halfway over. Trust me on this. You'll love it even more if you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZbZRWINje4-app103 (February 19, 2009, 01:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okay I did it. Wow! I'm checking out more by this artist! :Thmbsup:

tomos:
-app103 (February 19, 2009, 01:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
wow, he's good.
I really liked his Not Dark Yet which seems to have been written by someone else on youtube [here]
Does some nice original stuff too

I especially enjoyed this one - Trace Bundy & Sungha Jung - somehow I found the interaction very moving as well
Canon in D
not wanting to spoil app's surprise above :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version