ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New FARR plugin : FZip select files and zip them to any file

<< < (2/3) > >>

ewemoa:
I tried FZip for the following two cases:

zip C:\a.txt;C:\b.txt to c:\test.zip <-- didn't work -- no resulting test.zip file

zip C:\a\;C:\b\ to c:\test.zip <-- worked (completion of directory name via Control-Enter did too)

Any plans to have the completion work so it might "cycle" through various candidates?  I didn't have much luck w/ repeated presses of Control-Enter.

(Also, are you using msysgit or something else?)

ecaradec:
zip C:\a.txt;C:\b.txt to c:\test.zip <-- didn't work -- no resulting test.zip file

--- End quote ---
Yes you are right, this is a very very beta version. I will make some correction soon.

ecaradec:
Also, are you using msysgit or something else

--- End quote ---
yes it is msysgit. It is better than installing the whole cygwin. I forgot to add a git config core.autocrlf=false in the project. I will fix it soon. If you fork the project don't forget to set the parameters or the diff will be wrong until I fix it. I'll try to provide help if you want to use it given I prefer it to svn. I know it is a bit tough at first (at least it was for me ). Don't hesitate to ask.

ewemoa:
Thanks for the answers.

I did the following locally after installing msysgit:

git clone git://github.com/ecaradec/fsubscript.git
  cd fsubscript
  git config core.autocrlf # noticed it was true
  git config core.autocrlf false
  git config core.autocrlf # noticed it was now false
  git diff # noticed not-so-nice diff of FSSCSettings.ahk

Is the last thing something I should worry about at all?

ecaradec:
I committed a new version that include the 7z.dll that seem necessary for 7z to work correctly. You can get it at the same address as before. There is no need to type ctrl-enter anymore. As long as the request is not complete the completion is automatic on enter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version