ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FlipSuite and Flipbook Printer

30 frame movie imports as 1001 frames

(1/1)

chimpinalls:
I am trying to make my first flip book and have imported a 1 second avi file that is 30 frames long. the problem is that it shows up in the program as 1001 frames by repeating each frame 33 times. any suggestions how to get each frame to only show up only once?

mouser:
if the file is something you can share, or if you can make another that is that has same proble, could you send it to [email protected] so i could try to figure out how to fix it?

flipbook printer is made to handle cases where there are tons of frames by simply telling it how many cards you want and letting it print one frame of every X, so the immediate solution to your problem would be just go into the print tab and type in 30 cards, which should give you the results you want, but i'd like to solve the problem obviously.

mouser:
following up - no need to send me a movie, i can duplicate it here; i should have new version up soon which fixes this issue.

Carol Haynes:
Be a hell of a flip book thoug at  16.5 minutes duration ;)

mouser:
imagine a room full of flipbooks :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version