ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How to tell if your cat is plotting to KILL you

<< < (4/14) > >>

p3lb0x:
That pic reminds me of Valde (Our old insane cat that would attack anything if you were within 1 meter of him)

40hz:
This is for f0dder:

Deozaan:
That pic reminds me of Valde (Our old insane cat that would attack anything if you were within 1 meter of him)
-p3lb0x (December 03, 2008, 02:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not sure why your cat's name reminded me of this one, but we used to have a cat named Katze. :)

f0dder:
--- End quote ---
Not sure why your cat's name reminded me of this one, but we used to have a cat named Katze. :)-Deozaan (December 04, 2008, 12:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
Probably because "Valde" kan be pronounzed so it sounds pretty Gerrrrman?

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---
Not sure why your cat's name reminded me of this one, but we used to have a cat named Katze. :)-Deozaan (December 04, 2008, 12:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
Probably because "Valde" kan be pronounzed so it sounds pretty Gerrrrman?
-f0dder (December 04, 2008, 01:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly. The way I mentally pronounced "Valde" reminded me of a German exchange student we called Walde (pronounced Vahl-Dee) who my family hosted when I was a young child. Then this line of thought reminded me of our cat named "Katze" which is German for "cat."

I'm sure you knew that (about the word "Katze"), but I thought I'd explain for anyone else who didn't know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version