ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Simple line by line truncator

<< < (2/10) > >>

mouser:
ahahahhahaha i love it  :-* :-* :-*
you even used his numbers from the mockup..  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

usemyname:
WOW! That was Fast! Thank You so much Guys especially to you Sir agentsteal! Like Sir Mouser said I LOVE IT!  :-* :-* :-* hahaha!

I tried it and it worked flawlessly! but… may I have a little more request Sir agentsteal that will enhance the software? This is the list…  :P

* Make the remaining line breaks after the last character of the last line disappear
* Shortcuts: Tab + Enter = Submit Button; Ctrl + C = Copy to Clipboard Button and Ctrl + N = Clear everything
* Make the length option to be editable ex. click the # and type 6 for 6 characters length
* Cannot Ctrl + A to select all in the text box, but if the Ctrl + C is implemented that would be enough
* When resizing window the text box inside doesn’t resize…
BTW Sir, say for example I want to truncate "aaaa  a" and choose 6 as the length of the characters it turns into "aaaa  ", there's still a white space… can you make it disappear if every line has included white spaces at the end of every line?  :-[

I’m really thankful to all of you guys, that was a very quick response! This will be very useful to me, I assure you, I will use this software daily!  ;)  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Thanks again Sir agentsteal and to all!  :)

agentsteal:
* blank lines are now erased
* Tab + Enter = Submit Button
* Ctrl + C = Copy to Clipboard Button
* Ctrl + N = Clear everything
* the length option is now editable
* Ctrl + A = select all in the text box
* When resizing window the text box inside now resizes
* trailing white space is now erased
http://agentsteal.110mb.com/LineTruncator.zip

usemyname:
Wow! Thanks a lot! I’m very much satisfied with the improvements you’ve made Sir Agentsteal!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Here’s my new list that I hope you can do something about in your free time Sir…  :-[

* I hope the text box is the active GUI not the Submit Button for easy alt tab and pasting
* You can definitely add a credit to You and Donationcoder.com  :)
* Sir can you change Tab + Enter Shortcut for Submit into just simple Ctrl + Enter? I think that would be much faster
* A little "Shortcuts List" help at the top will help others who will use this software much faster
Whenever someone ask me where I got this I will always point it at donationcoder and give you credit Sir Agentsteal, That’s all I can do to repay you Sir! Thanks again!  :)

agentsteal:
Done:
http://agentsteal.110mb.com/LineTruncator.zip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version