ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

pb with shortcut drag/drop to circle dock

(1/3) > >>

tatal107:
hi

sorry for my english but i'm french :)

i have a pb with the shortcut i drag to circle dock
when i drag a shorcut to an application into circle dock (shortcut in the desktop for exemple)
when i open circle dock and click in this shortcut in circle dock
windows ask to me, with what application i want to open this shortcut (and the path, is to open a .LNK)
?????????

it work when i drag the .exe into circle dock
but not with the shortcut of this application .LNK

VideoInPicture:
Hello, what version of Circle Dock are you using? If you have a version before Alpha 8, go to http://circledock.wikidot.com and download Alpha 8.

tatal107:
hi

i use 0.9.2 Alpha 8

VideoInPicture:
Hmm,
I'm assuming you have Windows XP and that when you normally double-click .LNK icons in Windows, they open up programs correctly. Some people had problems with this before Alpha 8 and using non-English operating systems but with Alpha 8, people said the problem was solved. Could you right-click on one of the icons in Circle Dock that is giving you the problem and go into the "Item Settings" panel for it and provide a screenshot? That way, we can see what path Circle Dock is trying to open up. Normally, Circle Dock should be able to find the target executable for a .LNK icon and not actually open the .LNK icon itself.

tatal107:
here it is
the screenshot of Circle Dock
with the property of one shorcut
the link is good (to .exe)
but when i 2x clic
i have a question with what program i want to open this adsltv.lnk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version