ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Dumdum - Aero Shake clone project in AHK (was : Minimizing all windows[...])

<< < (5/5)

cranioscopical:
Right now, if you shake a window, it will minimize all others
-ak_ (November 11, 2008, 04:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can you insert any code to stabilize me after a night of heavy drinking (that Horlicks is powerul stuff)?
I'm shaking so much here that, with your program running, my windows keep disappearing!

Seriously, thanks for documenting what you're up to. It's interesting to follow these kinds of adventures on DoCo.

ak_:
cyberkilla> actually, just when i thought the hardest part was done, i just found myself facing a stupid bug that drives me crazy. When i minimize all windows, i keep their "unique id number" in a variable so i can call them back later. The stupid thing is : some windows, when minimized, are not detected anymore, so calling their id number does nothing.

I actually ran into this problem with Pspad only, so i can still post the latest version here, it should work with most windows (if not all).

cranioscopical> i'll add a "hangover mode" to the todo list :D

cyberkilla:
I can imagine which windows you mean.

I often have trouble with WinSCP. Something they do is obviously a bit strange, because the minimise animation of WinSCP is that of a window being closed, rather than minimised, but it's still on the taskbar!

It seems that they use Form.hide rather than a proper minimise.
Perhaps you describe something entirely different.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version