topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 6:09 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Issue with Rocket Docket.... =[ (FIXED - TOTALLY missed the option)  (Read 8959 times)

shaunM

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
UPDATE:  You can delete this thread...  As its pretty silly of me to have posted it in the first place!  LoL!

Hello all.  First off.  This is starting to become one of my ESSENTIAL applications that I doubt I will be ever able to live without?  =]  Thank YOU for your work!  But, as my subject states.  I have a slight issue.  See screen shot...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/okcsheykh/Screen%20Shots/circledock_rocketdocket_issue.jpg
Issue with Rocket Docket.... =[ (FIXED - TOTALLY missed the option)

My RocketDocket is docked to the right side of my right monitor, and everytime I try to mouse over there to bring up my menu (its hidden) the circle dock appears.  I have my mouse programmed to use the thumb button number 1 as a keystroke of ctrl+alt+shift+F10 to bring up the circle dock.

Running:
Windows XP Pro SP3
RocketDocket v1.3.5
CircleDock v.9.2 Alpha 8
UberOptions (for setpoint software) v4.60.3b2

If you need any further information, I would be happy to provide you with those details.  Thank you again!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 02:18 PM by shaunM »

shaunM

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Issue with Rocket Docket.... =[
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 02:17 PM »
Wow....  =[  I feel dumb.  As I look thru the options...  Toggling > Show Dock When I Move My Mouse to... > Screen Left Edge and Screen Right Edge

I apoligize for my...  Well, lets be PR here...  I apologize for wasting everyone's time who happens to read my whole post.  =[

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Issue with Rocket Docket.... =[ (FIXED - TOTALLY missed the option)
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 02:56 PM »
 ;D
Actually, I think you're confused, shaunM.
Rocket Docket is made by the guys over at RocketDock.com ;)
Eric is the author of CircleDock.

shaunM

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 03:01 PM »
Heh...  Well, funny actually.  I was thinking that with the CircleDock appearing when I moused over on the right edge of my screen was a glitch between RocketDocket and CircleDock, when in fact...  It was an oversight by myself, being that it is an option of CircleDock to appear when moused over on right and left screens.  Kinda funny, but PISSED myself off for such a huge mistake.  Its called "readme"...  hahahahahaha!  Ah well, I hope everyone else gets a good laugh at me, hehe

Grorgy

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 03:29 PM »
A wry chuckle perhaps, that sort of thing happens to me way too much lol

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 07:35 PM »
Actually, I'm the one who's wrong, sorry. I didn't notice that circle dock was present on your post, I assumed you just got confused with names.
Sorry ;)

shaunM

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 09:15 AM »
Oh...  Heh...  Yea.  I had just installed it and was starting to use it.  I've had rocket dock for a long time now.  Always liked that, and yea...  My "circle" just keeps growing.  If I can find a good floating taskbar/clock then I think i'm just going to get rid of the start menu all together...  MMmmmm...  Thanks again!!