ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: IdleMute - Tray utility to mute speaker when you are away from the PC!

<< < (6/19) > >>

skrommel:
 :) I give in!

IdleMute v1.5 has better icons and shows the Windows' volume slider on singleclick, so now you can just hide the original tray icon!

Skrommel

LuckMan212:
thank you skrommel!  :D

I like this icon a little better and its nice to have access to the volume slider

I do have 1 question:

when I start IdleMute, the icon is green.. if I double-click, the icon goes red (muted)... if I double click again, the speaker un-mutes, but the IdleMute icon stays red.  In fact it never goes green again ....... is this a bug or is that how its supposed to work?
thanks!!

skrommel:
 :tellme: Mine works just fine! What could this be? Anyone else with this problem?

Skrommel

mouser:
works perfect here (using exe version), toggles between red and green without flaw.
skrommel the gui is great - i can see this may usher in a whole new world of skrommel utilities with nice gui configurations - i shudder to think.  might i also add that this little utility rocks.

luckman maybe does the toggling work properly when you do it from the menu and when you double click - is it only the icon that doesn't change properly?  i know what windows sometimes has issues with refreshing icons..

ps.
don't forget to make a little donation to skrommel if you can afford it to support his work!

LuckMan212:
ok i figured it out... ;D

what it is is this:

when you start IdleMute, its icon is green....... I set my settings so IM is only active between 9pm and 9am.  Right now its 7:33pm my time.  So when I double clicked, the icon goes red.  then i double click again, and even though Speaker un-mutes, the icon stays red because technically IdleMute is "not active" because its not 9pm yet.  I did not know about this feature!

so anyway, the only "problem" is that no matter whether the program is within range or not, it seems like when you first launch it, the tray icon is green..... that is maybe the only tiny bug.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version