ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MakeUseOf.com: 3 More Tools to Bring Power to the Right Click Menu (Windows)

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
Make sure you read the previous posts linked to at the top of this entry, and you'll have a nice roundup of context menu enhancement tools for windows.

Earlier we have looked at ways to customize the right click menu on your own or use the free ‘Mmm’ to do it for you.  We have also looked at ways to clean up all the rubble from the right click context menu here. But here I am back again looking at three more ways to give my right click menu a booster shot.

--- End quote ---

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-more-tools-to-bring-power-to-the-right-click-menu-windows/

cmpm:
Some pretty nifty and nice tools.
Better then previous ones I've seen here and there.

Here's one for Firefox for downloading.
I thought it was useful, cause I put pics in one folder and apps in another. Saves having to move it after downloading.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4902

TPReal:
I remember the first thing that threw me off when I started working with Eclipse was its huuuge right-click menu, with lots of mysterious words in it, and half of positions with firther submenus... Sometimes I prefer to spend a second or two longer on something than to have a right-click menu clutter half of the screen :) So I guess I'm not going to use any of those, even though they do look useful for someone who likes such stuff. Bookmarked - in case I changed my mind.

By the way, does anybody know a way to remove positions from Eclipse right-click menu? I don't remember ever using about half of them, and most of them are also accessible from the main menu.

mahesh2k:
Nice

CleverCat:
Been using File Menu Tools for a while  - I especially like the 'copy Directory Path!'  :Thmbsup:

Make sure you read the previous posts linked to at the top of this entry, and you'll have a nice roundup of context menu enhancement tools for windows.
--- End quote ---
  Am I missing something? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version