ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

church managment software

<< < (2/3) > >>

nogojoe:
Came across this site which may suit you its free up to 100 members and you get the full version seems like what you want

www.churchtrac.com

nogojoe

Stoic Joker:
www.PowerChurch.com seems to be popular with some of the churches in this area. I haven't had to deal with it much (which is a good thing), other than upgrading a client to a new version. From what I've seen it's fairly straight forward, quite stable, easy to use, and given I don't recall anyone saying they wish it had X...feature rich.

techidave:
So far Churchtrac seems to be the best in my opinion but have only glanced at the websites mentioned.  It looks like it will be a bit before I can look at them in depth.

thanks to all who posted!

Renegade:
I know a lot of churches have been using Fellowship One, no idea how much it costs.
-Edvard (November 13, 2008, 10:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

With most packages where there is no price, they're usually pretty expensive. Somewhere around mortgage/sell your soul. But at that rate, they wouldn't have many customers in their niche now, would they? I suppose it's a bit cheaper then.

[Sorry -- couldn't resist that one there.  ;) ]

mouser:
Maybe starting a new church program would be a good project for NANY 2009.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version