ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Idea: multiple taskbars

<< < (2/2)

Darwin:
Crud. I like the Pro version of Multi-Monitor Taskbar (the free version doesn't feature a Vista skin) but don't think I'd really like the free version... and I can't see paying $28 for it. Sigh... I guess I'll run the trial for a bit and see if it's a "must have" application. Too bad it doesn't just adopt the skin in use on the system.

Darwin:
I'd be very interested in Actual Tools solution - too bad it is not available as a stand-alone product. AFAICT, most of the features that are available in Windows Manager are also available in stand-alone versions. As Windows Manager 5.2 came out October 14 and this was a brand new feature with that release, I wonder if a stand-alone version will be released in the future?

Alex Belyakov:
Darwin, we've released Actual Multiple Monitors recently.
This product includes Multi-monitor Taskbar + ability to set individual wallpaper/screensaver for each monitor + newly added Vista-like previews for opened windows. The code of this product is a part of coming-soon release 5.4 of Actual Window Manager, and it also improves visual compatibility of Multi-monitor Taskbars with Windows 7.

Perhaps it's what you've been looking for :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version