ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New FARR plugin : FSubScript enable loading of multiple javascript plugins

<< < (9/12) > >>

ecaradec:
Yes, it make sense for me.
Shouldn't we continue calling all the plugins even if one is explicit ? Why stopping the search ?

ewemoa:
Attached is a "sketch" of further ideas -- I think mouser may be the only one with a FARR that can execute the code appropriately (I know I don't have one yet).

Some changes include:

Fubscript/fscript.js:

* onSearchBegin() requests FARR to 'filteron' based on regular expression matching results -- when regex supplied by plugin
colors/fsubscript.js:

* Doesn't filter any more
Both:

* other things I forgot
* likely more unknown bugs :)
Regarding why search stops -- I don't have a clear memory of the reasons.  I think it might have had something to do with FARR's current behavior for non-FScript plugins, but it's probably best for mouser to answer this question :)

mouser:
cool, trying now.

mouser:
been tweaking a tiny bit and talking to ewemoa about how some things work and he is making great progress extending fsubscript to let each plugin script be triggered normally like all other plugins.  I'd say in very short time fsubscript scripts will be 100% as powerful and flexible as normal fscript plugins.  This is truly a great thing  :-* :-* :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :-* :-*

ecaradec:
Good news I'm just waiting for the next farr that will add support for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version