ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New FARR plugin : FSubScript enable loading of multiple javascript plugins

<< < (7/12) > >>

mouser:
ewe, it's fantastic seeing such progress  :up: :up:

ecaradec:
ewemoa I've replaced my skeleton functions with those you did. Thanks.
The querynokeyword would probably a bit different from the farr one. I'll have to remove the whole "fssc +pluginAlias". If you do it I'll integrate it. Also the FARR querynokeyword seem broken : It always return the same thing as the queryraw.

ewemoa:
I've replaced my skeleton functions with those you did. Thanks.
-ecaradec (November 18, 2008, 02:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cool! I hope they work ;)

The querynokeyword would probably a bit different from the farr one. I'll have to remove the whole "fssc +pluginAlias". If you do it I'll integrate it.
--- End quote ---

In addition to what mouser mentioned earlier in this thread, he gave me some hints on the idea of being able to invoke FSubScript plugins w/o using "fssc +pluginAlias" syntax but rather "pluginAlias" syntax.  I am investigating this a bit and hope to report back with some results on this before too long.

Also the FARR querynokeyword seem broken : It always return the same thing as the queryraw.
--- End quote ---

I got the feeling querynokeyword seems broken too -- some of my querynokeyword-not-working experience is summarized at:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11804.msg136530#msg136530

ewemoa:
It's a first attempt, but attached, please find an experiment with FSubScript's fscript.js and colors' fsubscript.js.

The idea here is to provide the plain plugin invocation syntax of "name" rather than "fssc +name".

I'm probably missing some important things, but may be the code is worth something ;)

P.S. I have limited screen space so I've reformatted -- hope that isn't a problem.

ewemoa:
Attached is a further refinement after discussion with mouser.  Check it out...or not  ;)

Some changes include:

Fubscript/fscript.js:

* Stops searching if there is an exact match for a plugin
* Defined more postprocessing options
* Renamed ADDSCORE to ADD_SCORE
colors/fsubscript.js:

* An additional color -- grey
* Regular expression handling of sorts
* In plugins["colors"].search(), emitResult() is called w/ different args -- see source for details
Both:

* other things I forgot
* likely more unknown bugs :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version