ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Best App to save whole webpage AND its linked pages?

<< < (2/5) > >>

mahesh2k:
HTTrack is good software, If you're windows user then you can even use this under Internet Explorer

File> Save As > MHTML file

Curt:
WinHTTrack : Windows 95/98/NT/2K/XP-HTTrack Website Copier description
--- End quote ---

- Vista not listed!?  :tellme:

blaszta:
I use both, scrapbook & winhttrack.
For single page, scrapbook is the best. For several pages (or the whole website), you can't beat httrack.

and for Curt: it works under Vista. I use Vista Home Premium 32 bit.

Crush:
I tested several ones and decided to use Webreaper during the last years. It´s still my favourite. :Thmbsup:
BackStreetBrowser is nice, too.

Curt:
I tested several ones and decided to use Webreaper during the last years. It´s still my favourite. :Thmbsup:
-Crush (December 02, 2008, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

- not updated for 2,9 yrs, and still your favourite? It surely must be good; downloading it now! :-)

Edited:
- but I wonder why the installation file for version 10 is named webreaper_8892 ??

Edit2:
What kind of shitware is this?!! I am not too sure if it even tried to also install Webreaper, but there were so many other "programs" included that I of course aborted the installation. Webreaper may be a fine program, but the only version available today is from SimTell, and that one is full of it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version