ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Christmas Gift Ideas Under $25... Make a List!

<< < (3/10) > >>

Deozaan:
I like the poem idea for my hubby, but most of my poems start with "There once was a man from Nantuckett...."   :P
-TAF2000 (November 05, 2008, 06:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Who kept all of his change in a bucket?
-Darwin (November 06, 2008, 09:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

he went out to sea...

Deozaan:
If you're giving someone storage media like a flash drive, why don't you give them a bonus gift (free!) by filling it up with photo files?
-CWuestefeld (November 05, 2008, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's actually a pretty good idea. But don't just stop there. Also fill it up with DonationCoder software and some PortableApps. :Thmbsup:

4wd:
(4) A cool hemp shopping bag from Reusablebags.com (these are seriously strong)-zridling (November 06, 2008, 09:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Only if I can smoke 'em   :Thmbsup:

TAF2000:
If you're giving someone storage media like a flash drive, why don't you give them a bonus gift (free!) by filling it up with photo files?
--- End quote ---

That's actually a pretty good idea. But don't just stop there. Also fill it up with DonationCoder software and some PortableApps. :Thmbsup:
-Deozaan (November 06, 2008, 09:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not a bad idea at all.  He will be using them for work, so he doesn't need much in the way of home pics and such, but some useful little apps may just be what he needs.

CWuestefeld:
--- End quote ---

-Deozaan (November 06, 2008, 09:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Let me suggest looking at

* winPenPack for a whole suite of portable apps, ready to install;
* or for good individual apps, Gizmo has a list of good ones,
* there's a whole catalog at http://portablefreeware.com/ .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version