ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Need some comparison help on laptop coolers.

<< < (2/4) > >>

TAF2000:
Yup.  That is me.  Hubby had to give up his watch a long time ago.

The fans don't bother me though, though, like I said, the ones I had were really quiet.

4wd:
Zalman Notebook Cooler - On/Off switch, speed control, USB cord storage, etc.

Aerodynamically designed so it'll fly further when you throw it out the window.......

What's not to like  :D

You sound like my wife - I can't have a mechanical watch running ANYWHERE in our bedroom at night. Otherwise, she cannot sleep! I have to put the things to my ear to hear them...
-Darwin (November 07, 2008, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wives are designed like that....it's so they can pick up the slightest sound of gossip............ :P

Darwin:
Nice notebook cooler  :Thmbsup: I like the admonition against sticking your fingers in functioning fans at the bottom of the page  ;D

mrainey:
When the internal fan on my Toshiba died, the diagnosis from the service center was "new motherboard - $500".  Instead, I used some Velcro to stick a Thermaltake USB fan to the bottom of the case.  It works great for cooling, but given that the fan sits between my legs when I'm using the computer, there are some unpleasant possibilities to think about if I'm not extra careful.  So far, so good.   ;D

TAF2000:
Zalman Notebook Cooler - On/Off switch, speed control, USB cord storage, etc.

Aerodynamically designed so it'll fly further when you throw it out the window.......

What's not to like  :D

-4wd (November 07, 2008, 07:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Snazy!  Wonder where and how much.  Probably lots more than the $10 for a cheapie on Ebay, but I really like the idea of a speed control.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version