ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

JustToDoIt - Fast ToDo lister

<< < (5/7) > >>

jabyrdtx:
A-SQUARED Anti-Malware by EMSI Software detected a Trojan in this programs downloaded file - JustTodoIt.exe.  The specific Trojan identified was "Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bqt'IK" listed as high risk.  This is just FYI for those who are interested.

mouser:
Thanks for the info jabyrdtx -- it's no doubt another damn false positive alarm on programs made with autohotkey/autoit. 
See here for more info: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16057.0
I seethe with anger at these antivirus companies which are so damn lazy and incompetent that they keep doing this.

app103:
A-SQUARED Anti-Malware by EMSI Software detected a Trojan in this programs downloaded file - JustTodoIt.exe.  The specific Trojan identified was "Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bqt'IK" listed as high risk.  This is just FYI for those who are interested.
-jabyrdtx (December 27, 2008, 02:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi jabyrdtx...welcome to DonationCoder!

I understand your concern, and under normal circumstances you would be very right to be concerned. But this application was written in the AutoHotKey scripting language, which has been unfairly targeted by antivirus companies as trojans.

Just as mouser has said, it's a typical false positive. After reading the links he has provided, you might want to read my article about what is going on and why:  http://cranialsoup.blogspot.com/2008/12/autohotkey-is-not-virus-worm-or-trojan.html

If you are still unsure, you might want to delete the .exe file and use just the .ahk source instead, and install Autohotkey and run the source script by double clicking it. I am pretty sure if you scan that .ahk file , that it won't result in your antivirus calling it a trojan.

And you can open the .ahk file in notepad and see the actual code it contains, too. There is nothing hiding. Everything is in plain sight.

justice:
The zip file includes the source, if you download the opensource AutoHotkey then you right click on the .ahk file and make your own .exe file.

Scan taken on 27 Dec 2008 23:06:51 (GMT)
A-Squared    
Found Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bqt!IK
AntiVir    
Found nothing
ArcaVir    
Found Trojan.Agent.Aehd
Avast    
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus    
Found nothing
BitDefender    
Found nothing
ClamAV    
Found nothing
CPsecure    
Found Troj.Spy.W32.Agent.btl
Dr.Web    
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus    
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus    
Found nothing
G DATA    
Found nothing
Ikarus    
Found Trojan-Spy.Win32.Agent.bqt
Kaspersky Anti-Virus    
Found nothing
NOD32    
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control    
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus    
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus    
Found nothing
VirusBuster    
Found nothing
VBA32    
Found nothing

--- End quote ---

Ryan_S:
This script is doing what Axem used to do where it adds a separator after the 'Refresh' menu item every time it is opened. How did you fix it in Axem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version