ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

JustToDoIt - Fast ToDo lister

<< < (3/7) > >>

tomos:
Another update, I'm using it quite a lot.
-justice (November 17, 2008, 04:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm glad! I'm using it every day
Like the icon too  :)

what do you mean by
> * Improved handling of completed tasks, tasks get checked -
I dont see any difference here but then I have no problem with "handling of completed tasks"

This happen occasionally:-

* Currently if theres too many items for the window to show it forms a double column list, but, if the text of an item in the left column is too long it gets cut off because she scollthingy at the bottom show one column or the other but doesnt actually allow you to view any text that goes off the window edge.
* Obviously I can make the window wider or
* could you get the text to wrap in the window at a certain width? or
* get the scroll to show all text before going to next column.
Hope that all makes sense!

justice:
Before when you double clicked a task it would immediately disappear, but now you see it getting checked before disappearing so the experience is a completion instead of a removal. ;) Ah I'll look into long tasks issues thanks for the report :) Great to hear you find it useful.

justice:
This version should work around the problem you are having tomos.

Version 1.1
Date: 15:26:24, 26 November 2008
* new feature: Live taskfilter when entering tasks, you can use the 'add task' box to filter tasks as you type. for example add projects, priorities to tasks and afterwards filter for them.
* Escape hotkey to empty 'add tasks' box
* Added switching between view modes from View menu:
    - default is now Report view - 1 column view that shows the whole task but not horizontally efficient
    - alternative is the list view from recent releases - multi column view where tasks may not be completely visible but space efficient
* performance optimizations

Screencast

mouser:
very nice  :up: :up:

justice:
I might sometime convert you as a third user Mouser ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version