ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

JustToDoIt - Fast ToDo lister

<< < (2/7) > >>

tomos:
np give me a minute, i'll change it to F5 and only when the window is active, that should sort it.
-justice (November 06, 2008, 05:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

it is nice though having a hotkey to restore from tray :-\ 

EDIT/ but maybe easier to do as you suggest

justice:
Forgot to let you know ;)

Revision: 39
Date: 13:52:52, 06 November 2008
* Refresh the screen by pressing F5 instead of Ctrl-r (only works when window is open0
* added global hotkey Ctrl-Shift-J
* improved resizing
* smaller window
* report -> list listview mode

See what you think tomos :) I was thinking of some kind of live filtering when entering tasks so you could quickly find tasks in a big list, and possibly have tasks belong to a project, but I quite like the simpleness too.

tomos:
Great stuff !

I had been considering asking you about the sort and would have missed a hotkey to restore window so I'm very happy with the update :-)

I'm not making huge lists in it - I had the idea of having two panes with two different lists (or even to show the "Done" list) but agree with you that the simpleness is nice (and clean)

Actually the two pane idea would be nice from the "do it Today" "do it Tomorrow (or after)" lists perspective
With drap and drop for tasks but maybe I'm just getting carried away ;)

justice:
Revision: 42
Date: 14:02:30, 12 November 2008

I'm thinking about how to show multiple lists too or some way of being able to seperate multiple projects. Maybe it could recognise <project>: task formatted tasks and generate tabs or a menu of some kind, keeping the speedy input/overviews.

project a: example task
project b: some other task

this could result in a tasklist per project.

justice:
Another update, I'm using it quite a lot.

Version 1.00
Date: 10:01:51, 17 November 2008
* Improved handling of completed tasks, tasks get checked
* added icon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version