ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR Won't Run Anymore - Error Messages Galore

(1/1)

J-Mac:
FARR seem to have died here. I was in the Settings and I opened the Plugins dialog - and immediately FARR crashed. Upon reopening, I keep getting a series of Error Dialogs for several plugins - one for each - and then after clicking OK for each one, if I try to run FARR again I get another Error message saying that FARR generated an exception that cannot be handles and must be terminated. Tough running without FARR after all this time. I tried reinstalling FARR but get the same errors. I attached some of the errors below.

Jim

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

[attachthumb=#2][/attachthumb]

[attachthumb=#3][/attachthumb]

[attachthumb=#4][/attachthumb]

mouser:
exit farr and delete the plugins\farrtunes and farralttab plugins
i think these are .net plugins and they seem to be crashing.

skajfes:
exit farr and delete the plugins\farrtunes and farralttab plugins
i think these are .net plugins and they seem to be crashing.
-mouser (November 17, 2009, 02:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'd start with FARRGoogleCalendar, as the error message says that there is something wrong with google dll. Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException is thrown. And it isn't a problem with farr itself or the plugin, as the error message says that the server refused the connection as a bad request. Maybe google changed the api and that is causing the error.

--
skajfes

J-Mac:
I think skajfes is correct. I deleted farrtunes and farralttab but the same error messages still appeared - even though those plugins were deleted. However after deleting the farrgooglecalendar FARR finally stayed open.

I'll see how it goes and let you know.

Thank you.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version