ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Feature request : middle click launch shortcut and let CircleDock opened

(1/2) > >>

ak_:
Well, the title says it all :) When Windows starts, there are a few programs i always launch (Firefox, Thunderbird, FeedDemon). I usually use Circle Dock to start them, but every time i click an icon, Circle Dock disappears and i have to call it back. It'd be great if one could middle-click an icon so it launches the shortcut and lets CircleDock visible so you can click another one.

This said, great program ! :)

VideoInPicture:
Suggestion noted. I think it might be better to have an option to keep Circle Dock open if you hold down CTRL while clicking.

ak_:
Personnally, i'd really prefer middle button, because i like to use Circle Dock as a "mouse only launcher", for example when i'm in the back of my chair with the keyboard out of reach :) Maybe letting the user choose the hotkey would be the best solution.

VideoInPicture:
The problem I see is that the middle button is typically used to hide/show the dock and Circle Dock won't know if you intended to hide/show the dock or if you wanted to open a program.

ak_:
I guess all you need to do is make sure the user can't choose the same hotkey for both operations. Sorry if it's too much to ask.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version