ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: AHK Coding Snack Idea: Deluxe AHK Script Manager (AXEM)

(1/14) > >>

mouser:
I've been trying to think of a coding snack idea that a DonationCoder member might make as a way of showing DC support for the Lifehacker AHK project (see here).

And i think i came up with a cool one.

I call it Deluxe AHK Script Manager (AXEM).

Here is what it should do:

* When you start the script it discovers a list of .ahk scripts in its Scripts\ subdirectory.
* Double clicking on tray will present a simple form with each script listed on its own line with a checkbox on the left.
* Checks will be shown for scripts that are currently running.
* The user can then enable and disable scripts from that dialog by checking boxes.
* Scripts that are enabled will be launched if not currently running; scripts unchecked will be closed.
* Right clicking on the menu will show menu list of scripts that user can select to open the .ahk in a text editor.
So this utility would be an excellent way to manage a set of scripts and test them.

Anyone feel like coding this? (dont forget to then post it in the Lifehacker AHK group!)

tomos:
This would be super -
currently if using a bunch of AHK scripts you end up with a bunch of AHK tray icons ...
I've tried merging some scripts into one but that can be buggy I found

justice:
How do I get the path to the app that gets invoked when selecting Edit Script in windows explorer..
edit: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AutoHotkeyScript\Shell\Edit\Command

justice:
AXEM:

* When you start the script it discovers a list of .ahk scripts in a userdefinable (saved) directory.
    * Double clicking on tray will present a simple form with each script listed on its own line with a checkbox on the left.
    * The user can then enable and disable scripts from that dialog by checking boxes.
    * Scripts that are enabled will be launched if not currently running; scripts unchecked will be closed.
    * There's a contextmenu to edit, compile, and publish your AHK scripts!
    * Checks will be shown for scripts that are currently running.
    * It uses the correct script editor, with notepad as an alternative.

Download Axem (always latest version)

mouser:
NICE!!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version