ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Very New Clips Not Shown On Quick Paste Menu

(1/1)

Christian.Eitner:
Hi,

I have noticed this for a while, but now I tried to do a thorough reproduction.

- Installed CHS from scratch (V 1.19.02)
- Set 'Number of Items to Display from Quick Paste Group' to 30
- Set 'Move from Clipboard New to Old group after every X number of HOURS' to 48

Still, if I have a newly added clip (say, less than half an hour old) it will not be displayed on the Quick Paste menu. If I go to 'All Clips -> Clipboard -> New' all my clips are there, but not on the Quick Paste Group.  :(

Any ideas?

Thanks for your consideration,

Christian

P.S.: And my favourites keep being moved to the Recycle Bin, too  :(

mouser:
try this:

as for:
P.S.: And my favourites keep being moved to the Recycle Bin, too
--- End quote ---
i'm going to be updating CHS any day now and i will fix this bug (temporary workaround is to not just checkbox the favorites but actually drag them into the Favorites group section.

Christian.Eitner:
try this: (see attachment in previous post)
-mouser (October 21, 2008, 02:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, I have the 'Show on Root Popup Menu' option set. It also shows up, but just with the _very recent_ clips.

as for:
P.S.: And my favourites keep being moved to the Recycle Bin, too
--- End quote ---
i'm going to be updating CHS any day now and i will fix this bug (temporary workaround is to not just checkbox the favorites but actually drag them into the Favorites group section.

--- End quote ---

Me likes it :-)

Cheers,

Christian

mouser:
Right click on the Quick Paste group, and say Edit, then modify the SQL statement:

Change it to something like:
NOT (IsInRecyleBin) AND (ModificationDateTime>=DateTimeMinusOneDay)

Christian.Eitner:
Dear mouser,

Right click on the Quick Paste group, and say Edit, then modify the SQL statement: (see attachment in previous post)
Change it to something like:
NOT (IsInRecyleBin) AND (ModificationDateTime>=DateTimeMinusOneDay)
-mouser (October 22, 2008, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

That was it!

Wow, I'm getting deep down into the heart of CHS :)

So, my misunderstanding was that the time rule for shifting clips from the 'New' to the 'Old' group has anything to do with which clips are shown in the Quick Paste Group. I hope I'll remember that until the next time when I have to (re)install CHS  ;)

Cheers,

Christian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version