ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox 3.5 [FINAL]

<< < (4/10) > >>

Edvard:
Right, I wasn't debating that.
I think having a new tab button available at the tab location is WAY more intuitive and useful, glad to see they're finally doing something to implement that, and I am glad someone came up with a nice little extension for it.

It simply sounded like everybody was saying a new tab button didn't exist and I was trying to clear that up.
FTR it's been there since the pre-1.0 betas. Ever since I discovered tabbed browsing, I've stuck a New Tab button in my toolbar as the first thing after installing a new version of Firefox.

Ehtyar:
I used that New Tab button on the leftmost side of my bookmarks bar for a short while, as close to it's proper position as possible. But for all the use it was it may as well have not existed, it's difficult to get into the habbit of going to the bookmarks bar when you want to perform a tab-related operation IMO.

Ehtyar.

Edvard:
I had no problem forming the habit...
In fact it's so bad that now I have installed and am really liking the Tab on Right extension, but I still hit the new tab button at least 3 out of 5 times  ;D

mouser:
Thanks for the nice summary. :up:

Ehtyar:
I had no problem forming the habit...
In fact it's so bad that now I have installed and am really liking the Tab on Right extension, but I still hit the new tab button at least 3 out of 5 times  ;D
-Edvard (October 20, 2008, 06:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
I must say, now I'm kinda glad I never fell into the habbit :P
Thanks for the nice summary. :up:
-mouser (October 21, 2008, 03:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
My pleasure as always Mouse Man :)

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page