ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Source Code / Code Snippet Manager

<< < (3/9) > >>

mtelligent:
I created a product for managing code snippets too called Snip-It Pro.
http://www.snipitpro.com/

I modelled it after how snippets were handled in Homesite and Dreamweaver so it docks to the side of your screen so you can use it with any application that suppots drag and drop.

Just released a new version a couple weeks ago that has some useful features like code snippet templates, automatic commenting, syntax highlighting, global hot keys and integration with Snipplr, a web community for sharing code snippets online.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

mouser:
looks nice mtelligent  :up:

wraith808:
I bought Source Code Library off of Bits, and have been very satisfied with it.  It actually does *more* than I need it to, as it has functionality similar to DirectAccess and Surfulater also.  :up:

mtelligent:
thanks mouser. I'll actually have Snip-It Pro at half price on Bits Du Jour Saturday July 11th.

kartal:
thanks mouser. I'll actually have Snip-It Pro at half price on Bits Du Jour Saturday July 11th.

-mtelligent (June 12, 2009, 01:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was just going to ask for DC discount. I have not tried but I will today.

The only thing I have not like it snapping behaviour. Is there a way to disable it ? I do not want to close the bar I just would like it to not to stay on to at all times

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version