ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Source Code / Code Snippet Manager

<< < (9/9)

wraith808:
I did a bit more investigation, and was able to get it to work with custom proxy servers.  I did need to enter the domain; I just used my Active Directory Domain root, and it started working.  The default proxy servers still does not work.  I'm doing a bit of looking around- it's a pretty slick app so far!   :Thmbsup:

kartal:
Why don't try my DTT (Developer's Tips & Tricks)?  It's free...  :)

Free download from: DTT page

Best regards,
FSL
-FSL (June 13, 2009, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey this works under Linux under Wine as well :) And it seems like there is drag and drop now

robinsiebler:
Here is one that is free, simple and portable - CodeBank

mouser:
The CodeBank author (Nikola Dachev) looks like he has created a few nice programs: http://www.zeraha.org/

iphigenie:
I need to try the programs in this thread

Back in the 90s I registered a neat program called webgal - it was a snippet manager organised by context, for web development. It could even contain media, so your frequently used graphics tricks could be stored with image. I tried reinstalling but i cant get the registration to work and spidersoft no longer does webgal...

Anyway, recently bought clipcache to see if i can use it for that, but will try these tools here too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version