ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Source Code / Code Snippet Manager

<< < (7/9) > >>

FSL:
I actually tried that one but it did not have drag and drop support. To me without that feature I do not feel any need for using another application really.-kartal (June 13, 2009, 11:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
Many thanks for your suggestion.  :)
I have added a full drag and drop support in the current release (for both: files and text blocks from other IDEs or editors).

Best regards,
FSL

tinjaw:
I have added a full drag and drop support in the current release (for both: files and text blocks from other IDEs or editors).
-FSL (June 20, 2009, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah! I am off to download my registered version (with super special extra privileges  8) ).

kartal:
I Implemented the feature last night and just published it this morning.

CTRL, ALT, "S" will toggle the visibility of the snippet toolbar now.

By the way, There is another way to get snippets out of Snip-It Pro. You can publish them to Snipplr.com. Sign up for an account and enter your app ID into Snip-It Pro to enable this feature. Besides Snip-It Pro, there are plugins for Textmate and other programs that will allow you to get your snippets from Snipplr, so you won't be tied to Snip-It Pro. Snipplr is a pretty cool code snippet community, and every snippet you favorite, is viewable in Snip-It Pro.
-mtelligent (June 19, 2009, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
thanks for the addition
I will try it tonight

Just a side note, you know though ctrl+alt or similar combinations are generally could be used by many other applications. I generally think that offering "win" key combinations are better suited for global operations like toggling.

I have never tried Snipplr.com. I will also check it out today

mtelligent:
Good Point kartal. I changed the key to "CTRL" "Windows Key" "S". Still needed to use "CTRL" because the "Windows Key" "S" toggles caps lock if you have one of those intelli keyboards MSFT sells.

Wraith808, the updated version also supports configuring proxy settings for connecting to Snipplr. Let me know if you have any issues with it.

You can download the latest version from:
http://www.snipitpro.com/tryItFree.html

wraith808:
Thanks!  I'll check it out when I get to work... it looks really good- both the app, and snipplr!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version