ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

World of Goo - Indie Game with Great Reviews?

<< < (5/7) > >>

ak_:
I am not familiar with Steam : if i buy the game from Steam's webite, does it mean i'll have to install Steam to play the game ? Will i be able to install the game on any of my computers ?

f0dder:
I am not familiar with Steam : if i buy the game from Steam's webite, does it mean i'll have to install Steam to play the game ? Will i be able to install the game on any of my computers ?
-ak_ (March 07, 2009, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
You will have to install STEAM, yes. And you can install steam on several computers and run the game there.

ak_:
Ok thanks :)

I don't really like the idea of using a particular program to install and run games but i'll give it a try (after all it's only five dollars).

f0dder:
I used to feel the same, but I kinda like STEAM - it's very convenient.

Mizraim:
I've started growing quite fond of steam for the very reason of convienience, it's easy to use, and if you like you can have it run at startup. You can link all non-steam games to the Games window for a quick list of all your toys. :) Plus, as Deozaan pointed out, they usually have great deals on some pretty hot/popular games. (Every weekend if I remember correctly)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version