ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

World of Goo - Indie Game with Great Reviews?

<< < (3/7) > >>

Deozaan:
Is there any way to test the game before actually buying it ?
-ak_ (October 16, 2008, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is where World of Goo originated from:

Tower of Goo
and
Tower of Goo Unlimited
I've had these on my computer for the past few years. You can find other fun stuff there as well, such as Attack of the Killer Swarm.

MerleOne:
Is there any way to test the game before actually buying it ?
-ak_ (October 16, 2008, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
I believe there is (or is going to be) a demo version featuring the first episode of gameplay.
-f0dder (October 16, 2008, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
There is a demo version downloadable somewhere (http://2dboy.com/forum/index.php?topic=378.0) , and also on Steam if you already have an account.

PS : I bought a license, this game is really great !

ssoundman:
I enjoyed Fantastic Contraptions but not enough to buy the full version.

However, I just played a few levels of World of Goo and you guys are quite correct - the playability is fantastic! I just purchased it and look forward to spending some down-time with it.

Heck, I might even let my 7-year-olds try it. Then again, maybe not - I probably won't ever get my computer back!  ;)

MerleOne:
The game is also supposed to appear on Wii , using download....  So your kids could use a Wii, and you would keep your PC...  ;D

Deozaan:
The game is also supposed to appear on Wii , using download....  So your kids could use a Wii, and you would keep your PC...  ;D
-MerleOne (November 06, 2008, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's been on Wii for a few weeks now. That's how I'm playing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version