ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

World of Goo - Indie Game with Great Reviews?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Eóin:
I hate regional locks and artifical release delays.-f0dder (October 16, 2008, 08:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

The copy I got was just an exe installer, no codes or DRM. I think you can get that same version by buying direct from their web site.

f0dder:
I hate regional locks and artifical release delays.-f0dder (October 16, 2008, 08:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

The copy I got was just an exe installer, no codes or DRM. I think you can get that same version by buying direct from their web site.
-Eóin (October 16, 2008, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hmm, that could be an option. I sorta prefer getting small games through STEAM (single point of failure, sure, but also means not having to make purchasing accounts at a zillion places). I might take a look at other purchasing options later today, since I do want to support a good cause :)

Like mouser says, there's a lot of love and polish in this game. I really love the artwork and all.

ak_:
Is there any way to test the game before actually buying it ?

f0dder:
Is there any way to test the game before actually buying it ?
-ak_ (October 16, 2008, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
I believe there is (or is going to be) a demo version featuring the first episode of gameplay.

mouser:
i bought it from their website with paypal, took abou 60 sections and they gave me a link for a non-DRM'd no copy protection exe.  was pretty refreshing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version