ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

* 3-in-1 Automation tool *

<< < (2/8) > >>

Click Cutter:
Hey Mouser,

Actually looks like some pretty cool functions -- just watching some of the videos now.
I'm sure some people would really benefit from some of these functions, like the multiple url open, etc.
-mouser (October 19, 2008, 12:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm glad you recognized the potential of Click Cutter.

Opening Multiple URLs is one of my personal favourite not to mention some other cool features I use on a daily basis.

Thanks for the comments.

Click Cutter

CleverCat:
Everything is set as you mention - I select and I get the c for copy, but when I click to paste - nothing?

I tested with notepad - is it because I use Windows Sticky keys? I turned them off, but no diffs.

CleverCat:

If I hold on a link in FF I get the p?

Click Cutter:
CleverCat,

When you get "c" for copy did you get the popup displaying? (In Options tab you should have Popup or Tray Icon to be set).

If you do not, then try to copy the traditional way (ctrl+c or right click+copy) the popup should appear (which means the Copy is made). If popup does not appear that means there is a conflict somewhere within your sytem ( I would need more info an that)

Click Cutter

Click Cutter:
If you hold the left mouse button without movement for 0.8 sec ( or whatever you set) you activate Paste option. Once you move the the cursor the Paste command is cancelled untill you hold the mouse button without  movement again. That is how you give Click Cuter instructions of what to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version