ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8.2 is Released

<< < (3/4) > >>

Boba-Fett:
I wanted to keep it under 10 megs for easy of download but the graphics are taking up most of the space and they don't compress. Any suggestions to get it under 10 megs for download?

-VideoInPicture (October 13, 2008, 06:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

How about this open source installer "NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) 2.40" you can try this thing.

NSIS 2.40 Home page

One of the features:
Small overhead size
NSIS is created to be small, fast and efficient. While other installers often add hundreds of kilobytes or several megabytes to your installer data, a full-featured NSIS installer has an overhead of only 34 KB.

Or you just separate two zip files, one is Circle Dock with several backgrounds and icons, one is the another new icons and backgrounds.

VideoInPicture:
I've made Polish translation.

Few notes about it:

* "lockDockAtCurrentPosition" should by available in RMB menu for center dock - instead of options only,
* "browse" (from File -> Icon Associations group) is not used anywhere - there are buttons with 5 dots instead,
* "ShowLabelsOnMouseoverOnly" (from Labels group) is not shown - "ShowLabels" duplicated instead,
* ""LocationWord" is used twice (General group and Location group).-fenixproductions (October 13, 2008, 09:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the translation. Yes, there are a few translations not currently used but I intend to use them in the future. Also, there are some repeats because I'm moving more towards separating different sections of the language files for different parts of the program. ie: context menu language for the context menu, settings menu language for the settings menu, etc. This makes it easier if I need to take out a section or replace it.

As the lock the dock option in the right-click menu of the centre orb, would it be more handy there? Is there actually a need to lock and unlock the position of the dock that often?

Boba-Fett:
This was fixed by rewriting a portion of the Orbit.Hook.dll file responsible for the mouse hooking. This new dll file is smaller (43kb) compared to the older Orbit.Hook.dll file (430 kb).

-VideoInPicture (October 13, 2008, 06:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes this file is not totally fixed yet, not working on my PC and the "Orbit.Hook.dll" not have any version or information on there.

VideoInPicture:
None of the mouse buttons work? I'm going to remove the new Orbit.Hook.dll file from the update.

Rostam:
The middle button works fine. It's just X1/X2 that don't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version